Expressions of Interest (EOI) are open for Years 9-12 Learning Area Advisory Groups (LAAGs), (previously LAGs) for:
Core LAAG Membership (Strategic Expertise):
- Leaders of Learning (9/10 Australian Curriculum expertise)
- Leaders of Learning (11/12 Curriculum/Learning Area AST/AP expertise)
- Leaders of Learning (Tertiary Providers)
- Career Education/Course Counselling/Transition Leader (School-based)
Tranche-specific LAAG Membership (Subject Expertise):
Additional member/s for LAAGs will be appointed where expert subject matter input is required related to:
- Subject matter expertise related to courses being developed in any given tranche
- VET expertise (where relevant)
The LAAGs are a key part of the advisory and consultation structure for course and qualification development activity which also includes Critical Friends and Sponsor Schools.
Terms of Reference and EOI form available here:
Expressions of Interest are open from Monday 22 November through to Thursday 16 December 2021. Appointments will be made in Term 1, 2022.