Critical Friends – Expressions of Interest – closed 1 March 2023
Expressions of Interest (EoI) for Critical Friends is now open for secondary courses being developed for delivery in 2025. (Tranche 3).
The role of a Critical Friend is:
- to provide high-level subject matter knowledge and interest in the course under development
- to extend and question thinking and to offer alternatives; and
- support the work of the Curriculum Lead (CL) in the course development process.
Engagement with Critical Friends will primarily be through two face-to-face sessions in March and August. Two days’ relief is available to schools to support attendance at these sessions. To minimise impact upon core teaching responsibilities any further participation will be optional and online.
A list of the senior secondary courses being developed is available on the Years 9-12 website.
This role provides evidence of Lead Teacher for Australian Professional Standards for teachers against 2.1, 3.6, 7.1, 7.2, 7.4.
EoI’s close 28 February 2023.
For more information on the Terms of Reference and Role of a Critical Friend, including selection criteria, please read this document.
Learning Area Advisory Group Members – Expressions of Interest – Closes at 5.00 pm Friday 10 March 2023
Expressions of Interest (EoI) for Learning Area Advisory Group (LAAG) members for senior secondary courses is now open.
Members are being sought in the following learning areas:
- Health and Physical Education
- Mixed Field
- The Arts
The role of a LAAG member is to:
- Contribute directly to the development and implementation of TASC-accredited and recognised senior secondary courses and qualifications.
- This is primarily done through providing strategic advice, feedback and risk analysis, ensuring through the development process.
Submit your EoI online by 10 March 2023.
For more information on the Terms of Reference and Role of a LAAG member, including selection criteria, please read this document.