Two new exciting new courses in HASS and Mixed Field have been accredited. Schools can begin to offer the courses for Year 11 and 12 students from 2022 onwards.
The courses, developed by Years 9-12 Learning as part of the Years 9-12 Project and accredited by TASC are:
- Civics and Citizenship (CVC115122): A new Level 1course which focuses on the knowledge and skills needed to participate in Australia’s democratic system, and local and global communities.
- Enterprise at Work (EPW215112): A new Level 2 course that introduces learners to existing or new enterprises as they learn what it means to be an enterprising person and develop transferrable enterprise skills.
A pdf copy of the course documents can be accessed by clicking on the links above.
For more information:
- Teachers and Leaders can access Professional Learning to support implementation of these courses through the upcoming Tas Ed Talks 2021.
- Support resources for the delivery of Year 11 and 12 courses and programs to learners across Tasmania, will be available during the TAS Ed Talks in Dec 2021, through the Years 11 & 12 website.
- News item available to share from the Years 11 & 12 website
- Courses accredited from 2022 – information on the TASC website
- about accreditation of senior secondary courses, see Course Accreditation on the TASC website.