Years 9 – 12 Learning support and are in service to our learners, clients, partners and stakeholders across all education sectors in relation to vocational learning*, curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment in Years 9 to 12:
- by developing, supporting, implementing and reviewing curriculum and planned programs of learning in alignment with the Years 9 to 12 Curriculum Framework and Vision for Vocational Learning and VET
- by developing and implementing Professional Learning that builds workforce capacity
- by developing and supporting provision of systems and resources that build workforce capacity
- through – being at the forefront of contemporary state and national policy
- through – communication and provision of authoritative information, advice and guidance
- through – development of relationships and collaborative processes which champion all pathways equally in Years 9 to 12.
*Vocational Learning incorporates Career Education, Work Based Learning, VET, Apprenticeships including School-based Apprenticeships
** All sectors – Department of Education, Catholic and Independent Schools
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the relevant member of the Years 9 – 12 Learning team will respond as soon as they can.
Years 9 to 12 Project Governance
Read about the governance of the Years 9 to 12 Project.