Years 9–12 Learning provide online communities of practice groups for teachers to collaborate and develop a community of practice with peers working in similar learning areas.
By joining these online communities, teachers can:
- collaborate with their peers in Tasmanian schools
- access and share teaching and learning resources to support learners
- engage in professional dialogue
- be involved in course development
- be informed about professional learning opportunities.
How to Join a Community of Practice
Instructions for non-government teachers:
- You will need a Microsoft Office 365 account. Create an account with Microsoft.
- Register with Years 9-12 Learning using your school email address.
Communities of Practice for VET subjects
- AHC – Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management Training Package
- DEF – Defence Training Package and SIS – Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package
- MST – Textiles, Clothing and Footwear
- CUA – Creative Arts and Culture Training Package
- HLT – Health
- SIT – Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Training Package
- AUR – Automotive Retail, Service and Repair Training Package
- CPC – Construction, Plumbing and Services Training Package
- MEM – Manufacturing and Engineering
- SHB – Hairdressing and Beauty Services Training Package
- UEE – Electrotechnology Training Package
- FSK – Foundation Skills Training Package and TLI – Transport and Logistics Training Package
- BSB – Business Services Training Package and ICT – Information and Communications Technology
- CHC – Community Services
Communities of Practice for Senior Secondary Courses
- Health and Physical Education
- Mixed Field
- The Arts
Other Communities of Practice
- ApTSL – ASbA Facilitators
- Career Education