Twenty-one new courses in English, Science, Languages, Mathematics, Technologies and The Arts have been accredited. Schools can begin to offer the courses for Year 11 and 12 students from 2023 onwards.
The courses were developed by Years 9-12 Learning as part of the Years 9 to 12 Project (Tranche 1) and accredited by The Office of TASC.
- Courses accredited from 2023
- Support Resources and information about Professional Learning will be made available through the Years 11 and 12 website.
- Professional Learning will be advertised in the coming weeks for online sessions in Terms 2, 3 and 4.
Copies of the accredited course documents will be made available on the TASC website.
Reminder – Optional Professional Learning Session for Principals and Leaders of Learning
A reminder to register for Principals and Leaders of Learning (involved in whole school curriculum planning) considering attending an optional online Information Session.
The online session (12 May – 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm) will cover the following:
- Overview of the Tranche 1 accredited senior secondary courses
- Focus Area implications for Teaching and Learning
- Access/resource requirements for schools and learners
Registration closes at 5:00 pm on Wednesday 11 May.